Monday, February 9, 2009

Some more family pictures from our visit...

This is my beautiful new niece Kendall Reese...9 weeks old...
And Kendall's beautiful big sister's, Kailee and Makena...

Another cute shot ms. Kailee...
My little handsome man...

5 out of 10 grandkids hanging out in Mimi and Charlie Pop's room...

5 out of 10 grandkids hanging out on Mimi's lap...
My beautiful niece, Tylar, holding Kendall...

My beautiful sister Stephanie, holding our cousin, Ava...

My aunt Patti ( & Ava's Grandma) holding Kendall...

My beautiful sister Stacey holding ms. Makena...


My beautiful sister Lauren...

My beautiful niece Reagan, holding Kendall...

My adorable nieces, Ellie and Kailee, cooking with Lauren...

Dinner time!!! There is my beautiful sister Ashley in the middle/back of the photos. Sorry Ash, I have no close up shots of you :(

Charlie Pop playing with Ellie...


Mimi with my adorable nephew, Mason...

Aunt Patti with Great Aunt Mary...


We all gathered to celebrate Dad and Stacey's birthday. Dad turned 61, and Stacey turned 38. Check out the kids. They were so excited for cake!

In the pink in my beautiful niece Emerson. I just realized I don't have a close up of her.


Uncle Ben reading to nieces, Tylar, Reagan, and Emerson...

And last but not least, my beautiful niece Alexandra...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Ty-face has gotten!! And I can't believe there are 10 grandkids now (and 1 on the way)...the last I remember was Tyler and Reagan!! There are so many I can't put which sister goes to which kids! The pictures are wonderful!! Tell everyone that I said Hello!!! MISS YOU Ry-face!! Love, Stephie

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones