Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brayden's Mickey Mouse Birthday Party...

It turned out to be a beautiful day for Brayden's birthday party. As usual I didn't get a lot of photos. What I did take are here, along with ones supplied by my friend Nikki. Thanks to everyone for making his day so special!

My attempt at hand making the invites...
Front
Back



I wrote in chalk all the kids names that were coming to the party on the sidewalk. I heard the kids thought it was really cool to find their name.


My friend Heather did an awesome job on the Mickey cupcake cake!
She is so talented. Everyone loved it! Thanks Heather!

I ran out of time on the decor but I think it still looked cute.

My plan was to paint Mickey Mouse and all of his friends. As you can see, I only finished Mickey and pluto...


My ball pit idea didn't really turn out as planned, so we gave in and rented a bounce house. I think the kids had a lot of fun in it.

The mini ball pit...


Brayden and pal Jacob were feeding eachother...



Friends Lilli, Jamison and Alana...Notice Lilli in her adorable Minnie outfit, so cute!


Cake time!













Nate's pal Dru enjoying his cupcake!



Opening gifts...



After everyone left, this is where we found Brayden. He was just hanging out. I guess he was pretty pooped.





No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones