Monday, April 19, 2010

Our trip to Tampa...


On our way...




I have a teething ring on my head...


Once we checked into the hotel we headed to Busch Gardens...




This is Air Grover...We rode Air Grover at least 10 times.




At first Brayden was on his own with this one...I was terrified to cross! The bridge was only about 2 story's high but I thought I was going to pass out. Ben and Nate waited on the otherside, so I grabbed Brayden and closed my eyes and ran for my life. I made it, but only to find that Ben had climbed the tree house to the bridge above that one (seen in picture above) and back over to the other side. No chance I was attempting that one...






Nate didn't know what was coming...

The next morning we went to Adventure Island water park...



This is where we hung out most of the time...

With only a little hesitation, Nathan attempted this slide. He loved it!



Sleepy head taking a little nap...

I was waiting for Ben and Nate to come down this slide...



Back to Busch Garden's...








Our trip to the aquarium...



Mr. Grumpy...






No worries, Nathan bought her dinner first...



On our way home...

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I need a long nap after just seeing those pictures. What an action-packed vacation! You guys are such good parents!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones