Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spooktacular at the zoo...

Ok, so I realize Nathan's mask is a bit scary for a 4 year old but here's the story. Since day one Nathan has wanted to be a ghost for Halloween. My sister Lauren even sent down my nephew Mason's awesome Buzz Lightyear costume and although Nathan loved it, he still insisted on being a ghost. Nathan loves anything spooky and even more so, he loves being the one to spook others. So being a ghost if fitting for him. I decided to attempt to make one for him. I was a little stumped on how to tackle the eyes and mouth. Fortunately for me though, after taking Nathan to the Halloween store to see all the spooky props, he spotted this mask and had to have it. The mask + a white sheet from my linen closet = Nathan's Spooky Ghost costume. He loves it and thats all that matters. I think the Nike sandels help tone it down though...




Brayden is anti-costume so I went with the Bat-a-tude shirt for him...

Pricess Alana, Jamison as Harry Potter, and Jacob with Brayden. Nathan was off scaring some poor child...

We briefly saw Nate's pal Dru...

The zoo was so neat all lit up...

The Princess...
and the frog.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I LOVE his costume! especially the mask!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones