Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Disney Trip 2011...


We spent an amazing week in Orlando with my parents, my sister Ashley, her husband and their two beautiful girls. I only wish the rest of the family could have joined us. We had great weather and packed each day with loads adventure and great memories...

Magic Kingdom...






If Nathan was tall enough he went on it...Ben and Nate are in the front row.







Nathan, not so thrilled he got wet...

My beautiful niece Emerson...

Charlie Pop with Brayden...

My beautiful sister Ashley and my beautiful niece Alexandra...

 My parents...

















 My sis Ashley and her hubbie, Josh...







 Hollywood Studios...



 I volunteered for a show...I will not be pursuing acting...ever.

I was the captain, here I'm looking for planes...










Nathan became an All True Jedi... (video to come)









 Back to magic Kingdom...

I held the camera out and snapped shots of my adorable niece Alexandra as we rode Thunder Mountain...









 Another exhausting night...this is two seconds after we got into the car to head back to the condo...

 Sea World, waiting for the show to start...















 My beautiful Mom finding shade...

 Nathan again impressing me with his love of rides...front row with his cousin Emerson...




















 Ben not thrilled that I snapped a photo of him on a carousel...




Epcot...





 The beginning of Brayden's meltdown...

And it begins...



Can anyone tell me who this character is?

At Epcot they have a Kim Possible area where you can become a secret agent and they send you on a scavenger hunt. Nathan was all for it. They gave him a cell phone that read clues. Nathan was so adorable. He walked with purpose and was so proud of himself. He was so happy and so into saving the world. The phone also activated hidden things within Epcot. It was actually really fun... 











Animal Kingdom on Kilimanjaro Safari...















Nathan riding Mt. Everest...again in the first row. He rode it 3 times.


Now in the second to last row...







 Back to Epcot...












Our last day in Orlando...miniature golf.



No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones