Sunday, June 19, 2011

I have the best Dad in the world!!!

There was a time that I lived in a bubble and thought everyone had a life like me. I assumed everyone was as lucky to have parents that loved them and a beautiful home to grow up in. As I grew older I realized just how blessed and fortunate I am to have the family I have, to be taught the lessons I've been taught and to be given the love that I have been given. I am so thankful for everything. Especially on Father's Day I am thankful for having such an amazing, wonderful, loving father. He has made so many sacrifices for his family and always worked so hard to provide us with all the necessary tools to thrive in life. I am so grateful and thank you Dad for being the best Dad in the world.


This is one of may favorite photos of my Dad.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones