Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My 30th Birthday cookout...

A typical sight at my parents home...

My first time meeting the incredibly adorable Anya. Tricia and Dan drove up from Blacksburg, Va.

Brayden hanging out in the shade...

 Nan and Gmaw's famous cake pops! Yummy...


My friends, Kristen and Bill, made the trip over from the Eastern shore.

 Our friends Andrea and Mike with their adorable son Derek. So cute!! They come over from VA too.




Our friends Dave and Laura and their precious son Jacob, also traveled from the eastern shore. It was my first time getting to meet Jacob too!

Charlie Pop taking the boys for one last ride on the gator...

I'm so sad that I didn't get a photo of everyone. It was such a special day and I thank everyone for making the trip over, up and down to be there. It was so great to see our family and friends and I am so thankful for all of you. Thanks also to my family for making my 30th birthday so special!!!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones