Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disney World

Day 1: We checked into our room, and then jumped onto the ferry and headed for Epcot. The hotel was really nice, we stayed at The Swan.

While waiting for the interactive show with Crush from Finding Nemo, this sting ray followed Nathan where ever he went.


In this pic Nathan is having a conversation with this little girl. I have no idea what he was saying, he was just talking away.


We went to a character spot and got to meet a few characters. I ordered photos from Disney, that they took, I'll post them when I get them. Nathan was soo excited and knew who each character was.









I think Goofy was his favorite, or as Nathan calls him..."Goo-feet."



We ended the night at a place called Beaches and Cream. The food and ice cream was great. It was a late night, I think we didn't eat until 9:00.

Nan (who Nathan calls Darlin), Pop and Ben's mom Michele (G-Maw) joined us at Disney World. We were very happy they could be there to share our Disney trip and Nathan's Birthday with us.

Can you tell I'm exhausted?


This is at the hotel, the hotel behind Ben is The Dolphin, which is connected with The Swan.


Day 2: Magic Kingdom
We started out early and stayed until the park closed.
What a long day...


Nathan watched Micky and friends on stage in front of the castle. He loved it.

As we stood in line for the space ship ride, Nathan's eyes got heavier and heavier.




But he woke up in time for the ride...



The Buzz Light Year ride...


Of course we had to drive the race cars. We put Nathan in the driver seat, I was in the middle and Ben on the end. It was a tight squeeze. We let Nathan steer. We have never laughed so hard in our life. Be bounced back and forth on the track, the entire time.

In Toon Town, Ben took Nathan on his first roller coaster. He loved it!

I love these two shots of my two handsome boys. I'm so in love with both of them.


We can't forget about the Dumbo ride!
Here we are waiting for the parade to start. Nathan woke up from a short nap. He slowly started to burn up. He still tried to enjoy the parade and fireworks. We got him back to the room, I check his temperature and it was 104˚.



Day 3: Happy 2nd Birthday Nathan!!!
We were able to get Nathan's temp down enough to make it to his character breakfast with the Little Einsteins and Jojo and Galiath. He didn't last too long though. Oh, and my camera stopped working when the Little Einsteins came over. Pop let me use his camera, thankfully, so I'll post those pics soon. So after breakfast, I took Nathan back to the hotel so he could gets some rest.


Nathan took this photo of himself. It cracks me up.

That night we headed to Downtown Disney to get some dinner. Nathan's temp had come down a little and he seemed in good spirits. They had this cute little train ride there that Nathan loved!

...and so did Daddy!

This is a special picture. It shows 4 generations of Wilkerson's.

And last but not lease, we can't forget about Buzz.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones