Tuesday, September 16, 2008


Here is a new pic, finally! I'm just starting to pull out of this morning sickness business. Finally I'm able to function a little more. Ben's grandparents came down early to help out and have been a tremendous help to me/us since I've been feeling so bad. Nathan turns 2 this week! We leave tomorrow for Disney World to celebrate so I'll have some pics from that to post when we get back. The baby in womb is growing fast and doing well. I'm 14 weeks tomorrow! He/she is the size of a medium shrimp - about 3 inches long. It's kind of weird when they associate the size of your baby with food. It really has an affect on what I eat that week, hehe. Ben is doing good too, finally done with his night shifts and back on reg schedule. He passed on going to Texas to help with the relief b/c of Nate's b-day and Disney World, but he may have another chance to go if they send a second group of Custom's guys to relieve the first group of guys. I think he's anxious to go. So check back soon. Best wishes to you all!

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones