To Ben - From the moment Nathan was born, you were a changed man. I saw a side of you I'd never seen before, it was an incredible experience. I always knew you'd be an amazing father, and that, you are. Nathan adores you and Mommy does too. We love you!
This is one of my favorite shots, and one of the first of Ben and Nathan.
So Ben's Father's Day started on Saturday with a day at the pool and ended with a scavenger hunt around the house. Clues were "cleverly" placed about the house, one in which was in Nathan's diaper. That was fun to see Ben fish out. They eventually led Ben to the freezer where he found a picture that Nathan colored of the Carvel ice cream cake - Cookie Puss. We almost got Fudgie the Whale, but apparently Nathan and I chose right. Under the colored picture was the ice-cream cake. Yum!Here is a pic of the coloring Nathan did...
This picture is of Ben's shirt after Nathan wiped his chocolate ice cream face on it. I thought it was funny it was a W.
On Sunday, Nathan and I fixed a big breakfast for Daddy and we made plans to go to the Jacksonville Suns Game. We got to the game and there was a rain delay. We waited 2 hours and still nothing so we decided to come back another day. We tried out a new pizza place and took a pizza home so Daddy could watch Tiger Woods (ya'll). So not packed with excitement but it was nice to have a relaxing day for the 3 of us to spend together.



No comments:
Post a Comment