Unfortunately, I was so busy in the two days of the wedding I didn't get too many photos of Kristen's beautiful wedding. A few others who did get photos will hopefully send some soon, and I will add them to the post. Kristen made a beautiful bride, it was an honor to be a part of it. Keep in mind, the reason everyone is "shinny" is that the ceremony was outside and although we were inside for the reception we were all recovering from the 101 degree temperature. Check out Nathan's hair. So here is what I did get or what has been given to me thus far.


This picture makes me laugh so hard. This is my dear friend Tricia holding Nathan. It was probably around 8:3pm, already past Nathan's bed time. After a night of dancing he was so pooped and ready to pass out, as you can see.



No comments:
Post a Comment