So last Tuesday, Ben, Nathan and I headed for Maryland. This is Nathan using Ben's ipod speakers to watch a show on his new dvd player (thanks Auntie Ashley and Uncle Josh).
My friend Kristen was getting married on Sat. June 7th and I'd been asked to be her Matron of Honor. We left a few days early to stop by my parents home for a quick visit and then planned to head to Salisbury Maryland, where the wedding was near, and stay with Ben's Grandparents and mother. As we arrived in Maryland at my parents house, we were soon greeted by several severe storms. Some of which had us spending some family time in the basement, due to numerous reports of tornado funnels. If you didn't already know, I'm terrified of tornado's. Every rumble of thunder was a possible train sound. Keep in mind, my husband and father were us stairs watching a basketball game. I made my mom come down stairs with Nathan, Bently (their dog) and I. finally it all blew over. The next morning I rode with my dad to a near by farm that he over seas to check for any damages. Here are a few pics. Its a gorgeous place.
The next day, 3 of my sisters came over with all the kids to visit. We missed you Stacey! It was so great to see everyone and to see all my beautiful nieces and my handsome nephew. Incase you don't know, out of the 9 grandkids there are 7 girls and 2 boys. Stacey is currently pregnant with grandchild #10. Here are some photos from our stay at Mom and Dad's house.


Mimi and Alexandra

Ashley and Emerson
and Lauren and Mason

Great Aunt Mary and Nathan

Alexandra


Great Grandma and Nathan

Elizabeth

Emerson


In this shot, Ashley is painting my toes and I just got done painting Ellie's toes.


Lunch time...here are 7 of the grandkids



Reagan

Tylar
Tylar and Reagan

Home Sweet Home

Nathan is exploring the yard.
This is a special shot for me. Its me being able to walk barefoot in the soft, green grass at home in Maryland, something I miss tremendously. I can't do this in Florida.

Mimi and Alexandra
Ashley and Emerson
Great Aunt Mary and Nathan
Alexandra
Great Grandma and Nathan
Elizabeth
Emerson
In this shot, Ashley is painting my toes and I just got done painting Ellie's toes.
Lunch time...here are 7 of the grandkids
Reagan
Tylar
Home Sweet Home
Nathan is exploring the yard.
This is a special shot for me. Its me being able to walk barefoot in the soft, green grass at home in Maryland, something I miss tremendously. I can't do this in Florida.




No comments:
Post a Comment